(1) Admissions are made twice a year i.e., during December for January-June cycle and during June for July-December cycle.
(2) Admission to all programmes except MBA will be made directly on the policy of walk in admission. For admission to MBA programme Entrance Test (OpenMAT) will be conducted.
(3) All information regarding admission under Distance learning programmes e.g. list of programs, minimum eligibility criteria, procedure for admission etc. will be available on the website of the University. www.sgvu.org
(4) Candidates may apply for admission on-line and they can get any information regarding admission through e-mail at : email@example.com
(5) At the time of on-line registration for admission the candidates have to scan and upload all their relevant original documents required by University along with 4 passport size photograph with blue background on University’s website. The candidate may also send the same through an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
(6) Candidates can also submit their application for admission personally in the office of School of Distance Education during office hours (except Sunday and holidays declared by the University).
(7) Candidates may submit their application forms as per the following schedule:
|Session||Last date for submission of filled in admission(without late fee)||Last date for submission of filled in admission (with late fee of Rs. 500/-)|
|January||31st December||31st January|
|July||30th June||31st July|
(8) Following will be the procedure for selection of candidates for admission to various courses:-
Mere possession of the prescribed academic qualifications does not entitle a candidate for admission to the course.
Candidates would be required to fulfill all the conditions as spelt out in the Programmme Brochure.
The eligibility of the candidates shall be ascertained at the time of counseling.
(9) Counseling for admission to the courses will be held at the University campus or University owned Study Centre as per “Counseling Schedule” given in the Programme Brochure. No separate communication shall be sent in this regard.
(10) All the eligible candidates shall be required to appear personally before the Counseling Committee for verification of documents and checking of eligibility strictly according to the Counseling Schedule given in the Programme Brochure before the admission to the programme is made. They will be called for counseling in order of merit.
(11) Counseling will be closed as soon as all the seats in each category are filled.
(12) Any candidate, who fails to turn up for counseling at his/her turn, will be considered for the remaining seats at the time he/she reports for counseling. But no relaxation shall be given if the candidate fails to appear before the Counseling Committee on the fixed date/time.
(13) The candidate, admitted during the counseling, shall deposit the fee on the date of counseling itself failing which his/her admission shall stand cancelled.
(14) Admission fee has to be paid through online payment provision available or by means of demand draft of any bank payable to Suresh Gyan Vihar University – Distance Education, payable at Jaipur.
(15) Seats, remaining vacant after every round of counseling, shall be displayed on the Notice Board of the school / study centre on the date (s) given in the “Counseling Schedule”.
(16) The candidates shall present all the required certificates/documents/ testimonials in original to the Admission Committee for verification, and give one set of attested copies of all such certificates/documents/testimonials. The Admission Committee will check the eligibility of the candidate. The Committee shall have the power to reject any certificate not considered valid. In case, the candidate is not found eligible, his/her candidature will be cancelled.
(17) After the completion of all formalities, including verification of certificates/documents/ testimonials for admission, the original certificates/ documents/ testimonials will be returned to the candidates. However, the attested copies (one set of each certificate/documents/testimonial) will be retained.
(18) The decision of the Admission Committee in all matters relating to the admissions shall be final.
Entrance Test for Admission to MBA program (Open MAT):
(1) The MBA program is designed for highly capable and qualified individuals committed to self –development and a higher level of achievement in their professional lives.
(2) The SGVU Entrance Test has been designed to provide an additional dimension of measurement for the selection of candidates for this rigorous and demanding program of study.
(3) The Entrance Test will consist of multiple choice questions designed to test applicants capabilities in the following fields:
(4) Successful completion of the test will be one of the essential criteria of eligibility for admission to MBA program. Candidates successfully completing the admission test of CAT/ MAT / RMAT / SGVU shall be eligible for admission for the next two cycles for which the test scores shall be valid.
Note: In any case fee once paid is not refundable.
The fee installment of the next semester has to be paid as per the dates communicated by the University.